Mario VS. Luigi - Finale Mario VS. Luigi - Finale

Meh.

It's good, but i see some flaws here that can be resolved. I don't care what other people think of this review, i for one did not think it's 5/5 10/10 material. One thing that tickles my nerve is the signature move name base. This may seem minor but it's really been making a way into my discomfort zone. Mario and Luigi is an american franchise, seeing that it's a Mario and Luigi battle the names could be more directed to the actual content. Instead of (Insert Japanese name here) it could be called the "Toadstool Slam" or something of that nature.
It's well animated, but i have also noticed a dangerous amount of movement repetition, the entire fight mainly consisted of DBZ style punch combat and spinning, much spinning, and i think there's a whole room of movement opportunity that can be added besides the movement base you've chosen. Smooth animation, boring fighting. All in all i'll give it a 7/10 and 4/5.

Exorz responds:

Hey i never said i should be getting a 5/5 or 10/10. I`m just glad you like it. And that i have a decent score.
But i want to tell you something.
1. The one who created Super Mario BROS is Japanese, and even if he isn`t, i know MANY games (maybe all) that have been translated to Japanese. So tell me, how come that doesn`t tick you off but this does? OR that SMBZ does the same thing (almost)?
I credit PacBoy for using his idea; writing down signature movement analysis is his AND the creator of Mega Sonic Bros` ideas. And i know combining English with Japanese doesn`t fit very well, but it was worth to try.
2. Let`s see... Movement repetition you say. Yes i quite noticed that. I wasn`t trying to do ANYTHING fancy around there, i was training. This is a training project, and i`ve mainly tried to learn as many effects by doing some random experiments on commands and whatnots. And if i were to judge, i`d say the last part (when Mario transforms to Gorem) was rushed up. All he did was 2 rolls on Luigi and he`s down.
So i will try to fix that. About the spinning part. For the last time, this isn`t copying SONIC or BEYBLADE. Geez. Play 'Super Mario: Partners in Time', a RPG game for NDS, you`ll see what i really mean by that. There was involved that spinning part.
3. DBZ... SMBZ... What the goddamn flying hell is wrong with you all?! DBZ`s style is all cocky talk and strong punches and all blasts. That`s it. SMBZ is way another style of DBZ, I can`t deny that, Alvin has his own style just that he uses DBZ soundeffects. WHERE THE HELL DO U SEE THE RESEMBLANCE THERE?!
And here, i might say its SMBZ ripoff, not DBZ. But since everyone animates his own way, it can`t be considered so. I mean there are like 2 or 3 DBZ soundeffects used here and they can be merely heard or rarely used here. (Except for the misses. the Stickman ones were low on volume to hear).
I am not mad or angry, CAPS LOCK doesn`t mean i`m yelling, just so you can see my point clearer. More like emphasizing. And i really appreciate the constructive criticism but i can get really mad when people judge something unfairly. I don`t say YOU did so, i`m saying MANY do so. Everyone`s like: 'OMG this is SMBZ', or 'I HATE MARIO', or 'This is sprite bullcrap' etc... People really need to judge stuff properly.
And again, i really appreciate your kind review, but you ought to think about the whole DBZ thing, you know.

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

Lolol hilarious.

Did anybody noticed that baby make the FUUUUUUU-- face?

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Lol

Lol i love all of their different spears.

Gladiator's Redemption Gladiator's Redemption

Nice dude.

Some CHEEEEEEEEESY voice acting but the animation was excellent.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Lol

Ending = Pure Win
And this is so ironic because Satan is thanking the heavens, little does he pay attention to the fact that heaven banished him to hell in the first place.

WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal

Rofl

That part with the fan art... i have NEVER laughed so hard in my life. And that letter that was needlessly complicated xD

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

Hah

Th3DarkFunk the smiley face guy is Blockhead. This is very funny since i played and or watched almost all of the videos shown in here. Great animation :D

Blockhead: Episode 8 Blockhead: Episode 8

Rofl

Rofl idk why but i like Blockhead's voice O.o it kind of adds to the comedy.

Why is Angry Face Angry? Why is Angry Face Angry?

Rofl

Angry Face is so happy that someone spelled his name wrong. He got so pissed off. They said "Angnry Faic" and so now Agnry Faic forever roams newground PISSED as ever and everyone referring to his mistaken name.

Madness Combat Madness Combat

:D WOOT

How does it feel to have over 50 people make fan art versions of your animation. THE MASTER THAT STARTED THE MADNESS!!!